Sunday, June 26, 2011

are you clean enough!

Assalam all...salam sejahtera!!

I do not intent to indulge into lengthy argument, but I do believe they have rights to do so..rights to express their voices and demonstrate their feelings....vice versa...I have my right too...it is also my right to move around without hassle, in peace, feel secured in this land...

Voice out your concern but do not trouble my trip in this coming 9th July...express your feeling...I have my feeling too...unite the people...others are also united against demonstrations...

I always believe we have some other channels to do so...we are not running out of options...we are educated people...do not act stupidly...or seen to be ignorance...better still you put the effort by uniting people to pray congregational prayers five times a day everyday.....then the unity that you drive for will materialized through unity of soul n heart...

Some people gain and some lost..some even take the chance or trapped somewhere in the middle...I pity those trapped in the middle....I think I am in those middle...we have big stadiums...we have mega types of expo and programs held in those places...why don't you do it there and pool all people there...

1 comment:

Orais said...

Bro, if this is for me, I concur. If it's for them, I believe they are short sighted, except for few. Waste no time convincing them, put it into action in the next election. They are busy scheming to collapse their rivals' strategies for they aren't in control despite in position. Wonder why?