Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fair judgement...adili sebaiknya..

Assalam all...


I had had an interesting discussion a couple of days ago...a friend of mine murmuring"people nowadays blindly following a statement made by their leaders...blindly supporting one side from the other side" he said...."I am tired of all these things" he further added...


I asked him why!...he said "they seem not used their fair judgement...their intellectuality...to analyze and conclude things...accepting the news solely from media without having second thought"...ariyon@aka Tembakau said to me....I replied back..."Hahahaha...it is common bro nowadays...." I further argued with him" do you know why?"...I said "their mind is unable to process such a thing.....or else their mind is not trained to think likewise.....or they used to do like that all these while"...I further added...."that's why they are unfairly judging other's statement......to make matter worst...they rely heavily on mass media...newspaper and so on...blogs and website where their reports and statement are questionably bias...normally lost its contexts!!"


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: