Wednesday, October 12, 2011

LIFE that I learnt from it.........

Dear brothers and sister....

Assalam all...

A piece of self retrospection...for me and you! Enjoy it!

I've learned.......that it really doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, I am going to have to wash it anyway.
I've learned that life is a series of choices and decisions, but we must be prepared for what comes from the results.
It is sometimes better to be nice than right...
I've learned that no matter when, what goes around eventually comes around, so be damn sure what you're putting out there are only good things.
I have learned to speak soft and smile a lot. No one likes to see a sour face. Smiling makes others smile. Kindness is rewarded in lots of ways. Everyone has a bad day. Its OK. We are human and humans are allowed too.
Our children are of our making. They learn from us. They copy us. So be careful.

Life is what we make it. Everyone is given an equal chance. No one is better or worst than the other person. We are what we choose to be. No use blaming the other guy for our mistakes. We made them. Through mistakes we learn. I am thankful for what I have and most for my family. It is good to have friends but wonderful to know you have family who love you.

If a task is once begun, never leave it until it's done. Be the labor great or small, do it well!.

I've learned that at no time should I presume anyone else will think the way I do.

No comments: