Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cerita politik..

Salam to all...

Somebody asked me..why not me discuss political issues? I said while laughing....first I answered....who is me to talk about and discuss politics? Second...there are others who have already discussed about it...Third..i know nothing much of the issues, therefore, it is not fair for me to discuss political issues while knowing only the 'face value' of the news..i don't know in depth....I read as you read from mainstream media as well as sources from the opposition party...so, why should I? I am pretty much concern on the moral, ethical and religious issues and how we stand for in each of the issues...Finally, I care for and love Malaysia as it is...but it is my part and role to contribute to the society as much as I can within my own capacity....which I keep on doing so in this manner by sharing with you people something that triggers my concern and thought. Thanks a lot...

No comments: