Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Think about it.....

Dear all....may Allah bless u.

Ponder it over and over.....then u may regret...hahahahahaha..i got it from someone..then I post it here...and you can cut it and paste it somewhere else......huhuhuhu....if I am given the same AP through the same process, surely I am now a young, exemplary entrepreneur in Malaysian automative industry...can be what???!!!!no need to go for entrepreneurship course w MARA, PUNB etc..huhuhu pity me, I am not.....  

AN AD IN UK SAYS...............


Toyota Estima Emina 2.4 Latest Edition.
5 Doors, Automatic, MPV, Petrol, 49,000 miles, Pearl White, 02 Reg year 2002, Air Conditioning, Anti-Lock Braking System, Central Locking, Compact Disc Player, 8 Seats, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Adjustable Seat Height, Adjustable Steering Column, Air Bag, Alarm,

£8595
This car will sell for RM 160,000 in KL.
But £1 = RM 4.794
£ 8595 = RM 41,204.
So cheap ? Cannot be !

OK. The pound took a dip. Lets use the old old rate of £1= RM 7
Then £ 8595 = RM 60,165
So cheap ? Really ? Why are we Malaysians paying RM 160,000 ?

The costing is :
Vehicle CIF ── RM 60,000
Duty.Taxes/profit ── RM 60,000

The other RM 40,000 ? 
Goes to the notorious AP.

If I sell 1 AP per month, my income is higher than the monthly salary of a CEO of a listed company. More than 1.5 times the annual salary of a fresh graduate.

If I sell 2 APs per month, I am a millionaire by definition : million dollar income.

Now I know why the AP gets extended again and again, and again .......

No comments: