Friday, January 2, 2009

Business is business and friend is friend....that's it

I had had a meaningful conversation and discussion with my friends recently.....

We were talking about life and friends everywhere...since we were in school until today...we were talking about the success of our friends and many more.....

It come to my attention now that one of the interesting topic is on business is business and friend is friend.....I got a little bit confuse with the principle but I do understand fully on the concept.....

In doing business...the concept entails that it is purely on business matter, no friendship dealing is involved....even though we may do business transaction because we have friends in business....quite confusing though!! Cannot involve friendship matters with business...this also connotes that profit is of prime important, the ultimate aim of business....I may agree and may disagree as well.....because it is very contradict with the teaching and values that were instilled on me throughout my years in this life....as well as against the Islamic teachings that I have always uphold, even though I may not be a really very very good muslim, at least I am trying to be one......

Back to the discussion, I may involve and invite my friends to do business, but some how or rather, my 'true friend' may not be a businessman, while my friend in business may not be my 'true friend'.....got confuse!! ha ha ha but this is what actually happening to me! Oh what a world!!!

No comments: